[sword-devel] Does transliteration work in CVS?

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:41:50 +0100

On 21 Jul 2002 at 14:21, Joachim Ansorg sent forth the message:

> I implemented the transliteration in BibleTiem but can't get it working. I'm
> sure the filter values are set correctly.

hmmm, does anything get logged to console that gives any indication what is happening? Add more
debugging to the filter if you like.

> Has somebody an working example of transliteration in current CVS? What might
> be the reason that it doesn't work for me?
> I'm using the official ICU 2.1.

Good point, I hadn't written a test that actually uses UFT8Transliterator to check it works. If anyone
want to volunteer ... (I'm away on real holiday (*must resist going online*) for the rest of the week, so
can't do it myself)

Regards,
Daniel