[sword-devel] KJV Module Bug

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 22:45:56 -0700

I believe "twoedged" in Heb 4:12 is correct to the printed edition used. As
also in Psa 149:6, Pro 5:4, Rev 1:16. I don't have that edition in print,
but I have others that have "twoedged" in those places. Latter translations
use "two-edged." The Montgomery module may have an error in 4:12 though. It
has "two- edged." I have not checked a printed version of Montgomery.

Jerry