[sword-devel] win32 beta O -- problems bug !!!!

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:34:47 +1200

> > Daniel,
> > Could you explain exactly how you reproduce this?  Is it for all modules
> > when searching, or just some.  have you picked a custom font or font
> > size for the module in question.  Thanks.
> >
> > -Troy.
>
> Not sure....It did work, and then I started searching in the
> Aleppo module,
> and then it went haywire after that...i haven't been able to get it right,
> all I know is that version m and prior are fine....
>
> -DF

I thought this was interesting... sounds like it worked... so I played
around a bit (or a lot) ... if the font size is too big (like choosing
lucida sans unicode size 16) then the search window doesn't show anything
but green bars. (I was using size 40)

Does the same thing in W2K but with a different font size for cutover
between showing / not showing.

Stephen.