[sword-devel] win32 Beta N, response part II

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:08:03 -0700

> A minor problem: Attached are some screen shots with the Thai interface and
> text. It shows the section headers are highlighted along with verse 2 but
> they should actually be matched to verse 3. Similar problem to first verse
> scenario where verse number appears above section header. You can also see
> the slightly different sizes of fonts for text display.

Is Thai right to left?  If so, you might try adding a:

Direction=RtoL

to the .conf file for the module.

We really need some Thai-expert programmers contributing in this area.
Anyone know anyone?

> A bigger problem: I thought that earlier it was possible to search Thai text
> from Win98 Engl with my Thai keyboard enabled or at least to copy/paste into
> the field. Now it does not allow switching to the keyboard and copy/paste
> shows ?????.

Do you have a custom font selected for this module?  Can you close the
app and reproduce it?

> Results on W2K have yet to be done.

Let me know if it is any different.  Thanks!

	-Troy.