[sword-devel] win32 Beta N

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:49:47 +0800

Thanks, Troy and the others. The search works fine for me now.
Can you try to use the same thing for the list of dictionary entries?
That way, the chinese characters in the list could be displayed even
on a non-chinese system.

Also, as a reminder, I am still not able to enter Unicode (UTF-8) text
into the edit fields (both in the search window and the dictionary
list edit field) -- it results in question marks (like when pasting
UTF-8 encoded text into notepad).

And another reminder... a number of menu entries and dialogues still
need to be localized -- see the list of new terms I submitted a while ago.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than
a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on
the walls of his cell."  -- C.S. Lewis