[sword-devel] ICU in CVS
Troy A. Griffitts
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 17:02:57 -0700
Hey guys, just tried the latest stuff. I am not using ICU. I'm still
g++ -DUSE_AUTOTOOLS -DUNIX -D_ICU_ -I. -I. -I.. -I../include -g -O0
-Werror -c ../src/modules/filters/utf8transliterator.cpp -MT
utf8transliterator.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/utf8transliterator.TPlo
In file included from ../src/modules/filters/utf8transliterator.cpp:16:
../include/utf8transliterator.h:29:28: unicode/utypes.h: No such file or
Thanks for the work on this. It'll be cool when it's done.
Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> I fixed the define of -DICU. In the cpp files ICU is used, but the Makefiles
> used -D_ICU_.
> I changed the makefiles to use -DICU.
>>>I'm trying to use ICU in BibleTime, but compiling this test program gives
>>>me undefined refernces to SWMgr::isICU.
>>Don't forget to "make install", if that should be the problem.
>>BT (which utilizes isICU) compiles and runs fine here. Hope I understood