[sword-devel] ICU in CVS

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 17:02:57 -0700

Hey guys, just tried the latest stuff.  I am not using ICU.  I'm still
getting:

g++ -DUSE_AUTOTOOLS -DUNIX -D_ICU_ -I. -I. -I.. -I../include -g -O0
-Werror -c ../src/modules/filters/utf8transliterator.cpp -MT
utf8transliterator.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/utf8transliterator.TPlo
In file included from ../src/modules/filters/utf8transliterator.cpp:16:
../include/utf8transliterator.h:29:28: unicode/utypes.h: No such file or
directory

Thanks for the work on this.  It'll be cool when it's done.

	-Troy.