[sword-devel] >:O

Joseph Blough sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:47:00 -0400

I have been looking at wxWindows for a while (with Visual C++ and Dev C++:
http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/devcpp.html)  Dev C++ has an add-on package
that incorporates wxWindows into your build environment.  In Visual C++, you
must add something like "C:\wxWindows\include" to your include path  and
"C:\wxWindows\lib" to your library path.  This is done under the
Tools\Options menu and on the Directories tab.  On the Linux side, the
Anjuta IDE will have wxWindows integration in the next release (which should
be any day now).
This IBM article http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-mfc/ and
this tutorial http://www.braem17.yucom.be/wxWindows.htm are good starting
points.