[sword-devel] NIV electronic licencing

Chris Bitmead sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:51:34 +1000

I was talking about "scarcity" in the economic sense of the world. For
the application of economics, anything that is not truly infinite is scarce.

Either way though, the very nature of ideas is that they can be copied
infinitely without the permission of the original author. That is not
the nature of physical things.