[sword-devel] Diaspora

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 05:22:39 -0700

Poetry,
	Nice to hear from you!  Chris is currently in the process of moving to
Dallas to study at SIL.  He's planning to be mostly offline for a couple
weeks.  He would know best, but I don't believe he's planning to do much
on Diaspora in the near future (or, at least, realistically will have
time).  I, personally, have no problems with you posting the url
publicly; however, maybe a warning that this is still early release
software so don't report all the failures, might be appropriate to save
Chris from extra emails :)

Thanks again for your work.  Glad to hear things are still advancing.

	-Troy.