[sword-devel] Palm Pilot

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:11:57 +0100

Hi there .....

On 3 Jul 2002 at 20:40, Jeff Collett wrote:
> Are there any Palm PilotProjects for Sword? I use Olive Tree on my Palm and
> it is very nice. I have 3 complete Bibles in it.

There's Poetry Poon's excellent freeware Palm Pilot bible.  It isn't Sword
based, but Chris has written a program (Diaspora) which outputs a Sword
module in a format that Poetry's module maker (a Java script) makes into a
module for his Palm Bible.  I can confirm that it works really well. Try:
http://palmbible.sourceforge.net/ for the site.  I haven't visited it for a
while; if it's moved, a search for Poetry Poon ought to find it.

God bless,
Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United