[sword-devel] BUG?

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:34:01 +0200

I installed all the available sword modules (to /home/sword/, writable for me
as normal user) plus the modules from the betaraw area (to
/home/Martin/.sword). This causes strange behaviour in BibleTime -- not all
modules show up (e.g. the HebrewGreek and GreekHebrew modules are not there).

mgrtest seems to enter an endless loop somewhere. Those are the last lines
printed:
[la~en] (Writable: Yes) [Latin to English Glossary]
AbsoluteDataPath =
/home/Martin/.sword/./modules/lexdict/rawld/glossaries/la~en/la~en
Has Feature HebrewDef = 0

Is this my fault? Might this be related to the incorrect lexicon handling that
I already pointed out?
Help would be much appreciated.

Martin