[sword-devel] Stupid Path Question

Timothy R. Butler sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:11:12 -0600

Hi Troy,
  Thanks for the help. I arranged put a symlink in for ~/.sword, which helped
to avoid setting $SWORD_PATH. Anyway, your message also got me thinking, and
I realized that I didn't have a sword.conf anywhere. So I copied one off of
my desktop Linux install and placed it in ~/.sword/, and then finally
everything worked! :-)

  Thanks for your help!

  -Tim