[sword-devel] GBS update

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:22:38 -0700

Terry,
	Thanks for reporting this.  I actually never tried changing the root
node name.  This seems to cause troubles.  Actually, I'm not sure if we
want to let there be a root node authored information.  If you set the
root name back to nothing (just hit enter for the name input prompt), it
seems to make things work again.  Tell me what you think about root.

	-Troy.