[sword-devel] GBS update

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:06:36 +0100

Hi Troy,
tried it. I get this:

joachim:/work/devel/cvs/sword/tests # mkdir testmodul
joachim:/work/devel/cvs/sword/tests # ./genbooktest testmodul/mybook
Error: 2: No such file or directory
Error: 2: No such file or directory
Error: 2: No such file or directory
Segmentation fault

Using "dir" I see these two new files in /work/devel/cvs/sword/tests:

-rw-------    1 root     root           15 Jan 26 12:05 ?q9@?q9@?.dat
-rw-------    1 root     root            4 Jan 26 12:05 ?q9@?q9@?.idx

Maybe this helps you more than my previous report,

Joachim