[sword-devel] www.crosswire.org/stats/ not working properly

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:58:16 -0800

> I had a look at the staticstics, because I was curious how
> many modules are
> downloaded each month.
>
> But somehow the stats are not working properly.
> For example http://www.crosswire.org/stats/usage_200112.html
> shows only the
> last two days. The other months don't show correctly, too.
>
> Does somebody know how to fix this?

I think this is happening because the log parsing and the log expiration
are out of sync, causing the logs to be expired before they've been
parsed (entirely or at all).

The other stats page: http://www.crosswire.org/stats.html is a little
better according to Troy.  For module stats, just go to the Sword
homepage.  Those stats are a lot more accurate because they take into
account all methods of downloading modules and they update about 3 times
daily.   They only list the top 20 modules, but I could post a complete
list somewhere if you like.

--Chris