[sword-devel] <compressed> Sword Modules -> RISC OS

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:21:31 -0000

I don't know how good it is but the RISCOS gcc is here
http://hard-mofo.dsvr.net/gcc/. It and zlib (www.zlib.org) are all you will need to compile
sword

I'm cc'ing a friend that I think still has a RISCOS machine to see if he has used it at all
or can help or has any other ideas. Steve?

If it would help and I get time I might try out the gccsdk that looks as though it would
work for cross-compiling on linux.

It would be great to get sword working on another OS :) (ok, so it would still need
someone to write a RISCOS frontend but it would be a good start).

Regards,
Daniel

On 18 Jan 2002 at 12:44, W. Simpson sent forth the message: