[sword-devel] New modules

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:08:25 -0600

Nevermind, I will answer my own question. :)

The info states:

<snip>
A Conservative Version (ACV) was translated by Dr. Walter L. Porter. The ACV
is in the public domain. The translation can be accessed online at
http://www.stillvoices.org. This copy of the ACV text came from there.

If you want a copy of the ACV, contact Joshua Holman at hoshie@hotpop.com.
</snip>

You have to poke around the guys web site for a while, but if you do you
will find the article
http://www.stillvoices.org/Essays/Search4Word.asp

It looks like his ACV is his corrections to the ASV based upon his use of
bibleWorks and the built in lexicons in that program.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org