[sword-devel] [possibly OT, certainly META] fireside

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:15:16 -0000

Hi everybody .....

On 16 Jan 2002 at 8:10, Leon Brooks wrote:
> IMHO there would be a lot more value in the fireside discussions if they
> were also accessible as a mailing list

Please can this happen?  The last two off-topic threads were ones I'd have
loved to join in, but I quite agree with the policy - this list ought to be
confined to developmental issues.  And personally I find newsgroups too
cumbersome to use for lively discussion.

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United