[sword-devel] Paul's epistles

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:27:13 -0800

Okay guys, I specifically asked that my email NOT be used as an excuse
for theological debates:

> NB: any persons seeing this as an invitation to theological debate may
argue amongst themselves at news://crosswire.org/crosswire.fireside.

So, that said, you have three options:
1) Move your discussion to crosswire.fireside, private email, or
anywhere you like that is not on this list.
2) Continue your discussion and be removed from this mailing list.
3) Unsubscribe yourself from the mailing list and save us the trouble of
removing you if you can't display the self control required to NOT press
that reply button.

Here's what you should be asking yourself before you press that send
button: "Does my message have anything to do with Sword development?"
If your answer is no, please don't send it.  There are about 250 people
on this mailing list, none of whom signed up to hear your off-topic
discussion.

Please don't make us have to start removing people from the list or make
the list moderated.

--Chris