[sword-devel] Paul's epistles

chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:46:47 -0500

On Monday 14 January 2002 18:40, you wrote:

> > > I am converting to become a Jew and it is very common for Jews not to
> >
> > spell
> >
> > > out the names of pagan gods. And NO I do not believe that jes-s is the
> > > messiah.
>
> So, you are saying that Jesus is a God?  And because Jewish and Christian
> believe together in one true God, you are saying that Jesus is God?  Just
> curious, seemed very contradictory.

No, I said a god. Little g as in false.

Jew's believe in HaShem and in HaShem only. The Almighty is one. He has never
been a man and never will since He does not change.

Most (not all) xians believe in some form of "trinity" and that jes-s was
G-d. Believing that any man was/is G-d is idolatry. Since the name jes-s has
become associated with a foreign xian god that was not known from the
beginning it is not said/written.

--
  9:36am  up 34 days, 17:25, 10 users,  load average: 0.29, 0.22, 0.11