[sword-devel] Re: Borland follows in Microsoft's footsteps with draconian license

Timothy R. Butler sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:28:50 -0600

Jerry -
Ouch... that's horrible. Well, now Borland isn't a choice, and Microsoft of
course isn't a (good) choice - I see a big void needing to be filled with a
good IDE.

   -Tim

Timothy R. Butler | Universal  Networks | http://www.uninet.info
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com          ICQ: 12495932 AIM: Uninettm