[sword-devel] New Diaspora & new BibleCS

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:47:45 -0800

Probably.  It depends on what people think of it and how well it works.
There is a bug with Beta transliteration of polytonic Greek that I
believe may be caused by ICU 2.0 itself and not my transliterator, but
I'm not sure yet.

> How should this be used?
> What is a good module to test it with?

It acts like any other option filter, but it can work with any module.
However, you'll need to use a non-Latin module since the transliterators
to non-Latin scripts are hidden.  Hebrew, Greek, Russian, Arabic, etc.
should all work well.

--Chris