[sword-devel] Sword's cash value :)

Joe Walker sword-devel@crosswire.org
04 Jan 2002 21:56:35 +0000

It says 5 of me spent a year on ProjectB! Neither of me remembers being
cloned that many times!

I guess it shows the difference between motivations.
Many commercial developers write code because they are at work, and they
are at work because they get paid to go to work.
Open source developers write code because they love writing code.
It is easy to see from that who will write the best code.

Joe.