[sword-devel] Fwd: Re: Want to Try Testing

Lloyd N. Landers, Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:55:03 -0600

Hi, Chris.

I think you're missing my point.  I did not set up the directory structure; 
it was set up when I installed the program.  There is no "rawtext" 
directory set up, only a "ztext."

I went ahead and tried installing the locked Bibles using InstallMgr, but 
got exactly the same results.  It appears to complete successfully, but 
when I look, there is no "rawtext" directory, which is what the DataPath in 
the .conf file points to.


At 08:51 PM 1/3/2002 -0800, you wrote:
> > I have verified that nasb95.conf and niv.conf contain the
> > correct unlock
> > code.  The value for DataPath appears to be wrong, however.
> > I downloaded
> > the Windows versions of the locked files from the Tester
> > section.  DataPath
> > is pointing to ./modules/texts/rawtext/nasb95 and
> > ./modules/texts/rawtext/niv, respectively.  The file
> > structure I actually
> > have is ./modules/texts/ztext/. . . . .
>The files should be located under the rawtext directory.  It doesn't
>really matter, provided that the actual location and the location
>specified by the .conf file are the same.  All the locked modules are
>You might check that you actually have files in your module directory.
>If you don't, redownload them using InstallMgr (or FTP).  The locked
>texts were all moved to the beta area.  What is visible in the public
>area are just empty files.