[sword-devel] zLD / treekey

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:37:17 +0100

> OK, Chris made a deal with me.  He's gonna try / test / debug the zLD
> stuff and I'm gonna work on general book support. :)
>
> To start, I'm gonna work on a new SWKey decendent: TreeKey.  This will
> be useful in both gbs and the common bookmark format for which everyone
> is asking.

> Any comments?

Yeah Troy, go right ahead!  =)

But I would be happy if 1.5.3 could be released before GBS comes. We probably
won't be able to include this in the upcoming BT release. Why not release
1.5.3 after the zLD debugging is done and then continue with 1.5.4 stuff?

Thanks fo considering.

I would like to wish all people who are and were involved with sword a really
happy and blessed new year. May God use this project to spread his word to
the "ends of the earth"!
The last half year was so much more productive than before, and I hope this
will continue.
Thanks to all of you.

Martin