[sword-devel] Fwd: Re: Want to Try Testing

Lloyd N. Landers, Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 19:43:32 -0600

I have verified that nasb95.conf and niv.conf contain the correct unlock
code.  The value for DataPath appears to be wrong, however.  I downloaded
the Windows versions of the locked files from the Tester section.  DataPath
is pointing to ./modules/texts/rawtext/nasb95 and
./modules/texts/rawtext/niv, respectively.  The file structure I actually
have is ./modules/texts/ztext/. . . . .