[sword-devel] Problem with automake Makefiles

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:00:15 -0800

I think it is also set in swversion.h.  I would prefer that we limit the
assignment to this location (rather than have it try to read from the
Makefile).  My reason is that keeping the data in swversion.v is more
platform independent (i.e. it will work in Borland, VC++, on Mac, etc.).

--Chris