[sword-devel] Field additions to module .conf files

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:11:41 -0800

I drew up a chart of all the fields currently in use in .conf files and
proposed.  It lists tags, their possible values, and their default
values.  I'll add tag descriptions shortly.

About the only changes I made to the set of additions proposed by
Jonathan are addition of "Copyright" before all the "Contact-" tags and
the omission of the "ContactPhone" & "DistributionDescription" tags.  I
don't think we should be providing users with a means to call or harass
copyright holders.  And I felt the "DistributionDescription" was
identical to "DistributionLicense".

The chart is online at
http://www.chiasma.org/~chrislit/bible/elements.htm

--Chris