[sword-devel] JSword

Keith Ralston sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:50:50 -0600

--------------000500080209080403020806

Troy,

Sorry to be a nag.  I know how busy you must be.  I just needed to set
my schedule.  Looks like we have a handful of folks who want to get
started.  I have snagged a copy of the CVS.  I will play with that for
the next 10 days.

Good luck with the release.
rkr

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

>>Troy,
>>
>>Sounds like you're very busy.  I'm just writing to see if you've
>>received any of my previous mail and to determine Crosswire's level of
>>interest in a Java port.  I am about to sign a new contract.  I would
>>like to allocate time for this volunteer work as well.  If you're
>>interested, but need time, just let me know.  I'll proceed assuming we
>>can come to a working agreement.
>>

>Keith,
>	I'm excited about your intentions to get involved in our Java efforts!
>Thank you!  There are a few others on the list-- specifically Mike
>Dougherty, Joe Walker, and Bobby Nations-- that are working, or
>considering working, on jsword.
>
>	I personally am feverishly trying to get 1.5.3 out, then the CVS
>reorganized and accounts created.  After CVS is reestablished,
>contributing to the project will be much easier.  We SO APPRECIATE you
>purposely penciling in time in your schedule to help with the project.
>Please expect more active responses from me in about 10 days.
>
>		-Troy.

--------------000500080209080403020806

<head>
</head>
Troy,<br>
Sorry to be a nag. &nbsp;I know how busy you must be. &nbsp;I just needed to set my
schedule. &nbsp;Looks like we have a handful of folks who want to get started.
&nbsp;I have snagged a copy of the CVS. &nbsp;I will play with that for the next 10
days.<br>
Good luck with the release.<br>
rkr<br>
Troy A. Griffitts wrote:<br>