[sword-devel] 1.5.3 + optimizations

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:01:13 -0700

> Troy,
>
> Sounds like you're very busy.  I'm just writing to see if you've
> received any of my previous mail and to determine Crosswire's level of
> interest in a Java port.  I am about to sign a new contract.  I would
> like to allocate time for this volunteer work as well.  If you're
> interested, but need time, just let me know.  I'll proceed assuming we
> can come to a working agreement.

Keith,
	I'm excited about your intentions to get involved in our Java efforts!
Thank you!  There are a few others on the list-- specifically Mike
Dougherty, Joe Walker, and Bobby Nations-- that are working, or
considering working, on jsword.

	I personally am feverishly trying to get 1.5.3 out, then the CVS
reorganized and accounts created.  After CVS is reestablished,
contributing to the project will be much easier.  We SO APPRECIATE you
purposely penciling in time in your schedule to help with the project.
Please expect more active responses from me in about 10 days.

		-Troy.