[sword-devel] Java API

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:39:20 -0700

Stacy,
	Thanks for your interest in the java work.  I've been pretty
irresponsible as of late regarding the jsword initiative.  We've had a
couple people just starting to get involved in helping with the java
effort.  I usually like to get patches from people for about a month and
then, give write access to the repository.  I've been out-of-town and
changing our server these last 2 months and have been negligent
reviewing their submissions.

	Currently, jsword works well enough to read a sword install on a system
and configuration information.  There is currently no finished drivers
to read sword texts.  ProjectB has code that can do this and it should
be a relatively simple effort to place this code in the jsword
framesword.

Mike Dougherty and Bobby Nations,  my apologies for not keeping up with
your work.

		-Troy.