[sword-devel] RH7.2 compile errors: anyone fixed it?

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:11:27 +0000

Hi,
already mentioned on the list
replace all occasions of gettext with swgettext. sorry, I should have added
the reply to the bug report.

If you have linking problems as described in another sf bug report
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=498391&group_id=9516&atid=109516
, try the patch that is now on the sword sf site that I forgot to announce.

Daniel