[sword-devel] Why Sword?

Lloyd N. Landers, Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 17:09:00 -0600

Chris,

Thanks for providing this historical and strategic perspective for The
Sword Project.  It is always neat for newbies like myself to know from
whence things came (one of the reasons we have the first couple of chapters
of Genesis, right?)

This is a really neat project and I feel grateful and privileged to have
even a very small part in it.

May God bless those of you who are really doing all the work.

Lloyd