[sword-devel] Bible Software Google Search

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:37:02 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 14 Dec 2002, Don A. Elbourne Jr. wrote:

> I was just curious how Crosswire would fair on a Google search for "Bible
> Software."

The pages have the required tags but .... they fail the W3C validator.

Take a look at
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.crosswire.org/sword/index.jsp
for example.

It shows there are some minor issues but also some odd issues that will
result in odd results like starting list entries without starting a list.

How can we work on increasing the W3C compliance of the website?

Hugo

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.