[sword-devel] Collaboration efforts for a front end

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:21:43 -0700

Actually, we have 2 flavours of Java SWORD these days.  We've gained an
independent project: Project B, that has decided to join our efforts and
has been relabeled: jsword, and we have our our older attempt at a class
by class port of the sword libraries that our website uses, now renamed
jsword-old.  They are both still developed but one day may become one
project.

	-Troy.

you can view the jsword page at:

http://www.crosswire.org/jsword

and view the code from either one in our cvs repository or viewcvs at:

http://www.crosswire.org/ucgi-bin/dglassey/viewcvs.cgi

ModEdit still uses the C++ engine, though it seems to work quite nice
and might be advantagious for certain tasks like searching.

	-Troy.