[sword-devel] CD-ROM; GBF to XSEM

Rev. Michael Paul Johnson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:00:59 +1000

--=====================_4912533==_.ALT

At 22:01 10-12-02 -0700, you wrote:
>Surely!  Welcome back!  I'll get some in the mail to you straight away.

Thanks!

>I was hoping you'd help us on the kjv2003 project :)  We still have a bunch of chapters unassigned.

Alas, but not all worthy projects are projects that I should help with. I have my hands more than full enough with SIL software development, preaching, the beginnings of a radio project, the EBT web site, the World English Bible and World English Bible: Messianic Edition (AKA the Hebrew Names Version), some hobbies, and still having time to spend with my family. I think that the WEB and HNV work benefits you guys. I have been working mainly on the Old Testament, but also doing some recording (http://mp3.eBible.org/webaudio/) in my "spare" time. Besides, I'll try to feed back any glitches in the Tok Pisin (Melanesian Pidgin) Bible module if I find any. (I did see some, but wanted to see if they were in the latest distribution before I started work on feeding them back to you.) It is nice to have Bible study software with a Tok Pisin Bible in it, now that I live where it is spoken and know how to speak it myself.

If anyone is interested in a GBF to XSEM (XML Scripture Encoding Model) converter written in C#, take a look at ftp://eBible.org/pub/new/gbf2xsem.zip (open source LGPL).

Be blessed in Jesus' wonderful name!

Rev. Michael Paul Johnson
Servant of Jesus Christ
mpj@eBible.org
http://eBible.org/mpj/

--=====================_4912533==_.ALT

Thanks!<br><br>
help us on the kjv2003 project :)&nbsp; We still have a bunch of chapters
Alas, but not all worthy projects are projects that I should help with. I
have my hands more than full enough with SIL software development,
preaching, the beginnings of a radio project, the EBT web site, the World
English Bible and World English Bible: Messianic Edition (AKA the Hebrew
Names Version), some hobbies, and still having time to spend with my
family. I think that the WEB and HNV work benefits you guys. I have been
working mainly on the Old Testament, but also doing some recording
(<a href=3D"http://mp3.ebible.org/webaudio/" eudora=3D"autourl">http://mp3.e=
Bible.org/webaudio/</a>)
in my &quot;spare&quot; time. Besides, I'll try to feed back any glitches
in the Tok Pisin (Melanesian Pidgin) Bible module if I find any. (I did
see some, but wanted to see if they were in the latest distribution
before I started work on feeding them back to you.) It is nice to have
Bible study software with a Tok Pisin Bible in it, now that I live where
it is spoken and know how to speak it myself.<br><br>
If anyone is interested in a GBF to XSEM (XML Scripture Encoding Model)
converter written in C#, take a look at
Bible.org/pub/new/gbf2xsem.zip</a>
(open source LGPL).<br><br>
Be blessed in Jesus' wonderful name!<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Servant of Jesus Christ<br>
mpj@eBible.org<br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">http://eBible.org/mpj/<br>