[sword-devel] Maps, etc

Patrick Narkinsky sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:02:47 -0500

Thus spake "David's Mailing List and Spam Receiver"> :

> So I guess I'll end up doing it then eventually. I'm wondering though how much
> of this should be left up to front ends and how much should be handled at the
> library level.

For what it's worth, I thought about looking at doing an atlas some time
ago.  At the time, I was not able to find any high-quality, freely available
maps to supply the data.  Not to say that there are none - but I would check
for the data before I wrote the software.

Patrick

--
Patrick Narkinsky - Apprentice Pastor, Hope Community Church - 757-652-9540

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons
exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - Chesterton