[sword-devel] kjv2003: jude

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:22:03 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> I have started Jude. Please check some verses and give some comments.

Wouldn't it make sense to host a mailinglist for the documents stuff. I
can not help out in any way when it comes to Latin or Hebrew. And I guess
people who are more into programming and packaging will neither. (The
occasional programming rev. is more an exception to the rule. ;-)

On the other hand people working on the documents will not be programming
or anything like it.

So to me this sounds like we need to split up this list.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.