[sword-devel] kjv2003: jude

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:22:03 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> I have started Jude. Please check some verses and give some comments.

Wouldn't it make sense to host a mailinglist for the documents stuff. I
can not help out in any way when it comes to Latin or Hebrew. And I guess
people who are more into programming and packaging will neither. (The
occasional programming rev. is more an exception to the rule. ;-)

On the other hand people working on the documents will not be programming
or anything like it.

So to me this sounds like we need to split up this list.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.