[sword-devel] clean bible or bad phantasy?

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:14:50 +0100

Why are you talking so much here not really knowing the Sword project at all?
Just turn off the vowels in the option filter of your Sword based bible
software and voilá: there is your unvoweled text. Same thing with greek
accents.

It is a pity that all the time people who never contributed a single thing to
the Sword project want to be the ones who make the decisions.

Martin