[sword-devel] clean bible or bad phantasy?

Leon Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:11:26 +0800

On Thursday 05 December 2002 01:41 pm, Daniel Russell wrote:
> Regardless of whether or not that tool is deemed necessary from a
> *religious* point of view, include it if nothing else than for the sake
> of scholastic authenticity.

> You yourself may not use the tool, but others will,
> and the work has already been done.

I think these are the bottom lines. Just because a tool exists doesn't mean
that you or I *must* use or endorse it. Have a look at some of the other
stuff we've already packaged and tell me if you don't think the vowels
dispute isn't majoring on minors compared to that.

Cheers; Leon