[sword-devel] New to the list and volunteer info

Mike & Amy Swanson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:02:52 -0600

Hi everyone!  God bless your work!  I am new to the mailing list.  You
all have done a stellar job with Sword from what I have seen.  I just
ordered a CD yesterday and I'm anxious to get it.   :o)

I would like to volunteer my writing skills (not technical, though -
sorry! ) if at any point you would have need of them.  A few years ago I
started and edited a monthly four page newsletter at my job.  I did that
for about five years.  I also wrote a couple press releases for them for
the local newspaper.  Nothing big, but hey, it's something!  haha   I
also have written a lot of stories, songs, poems, etc.  I enjoy writing
and would love an opportunity to serve God with something as important
as His word.  I am now a home-schooling mom, so time would not be a
problem.  If I can help, just let me know.

Thanks and God bless!

Amy   \ o /

Jesus is coming SOON

(Get Right or Be Left...)