[sword-devel] RC2 Lexicon/Glossary question and bug, sorry.

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:11:13 -0700

In Preferences/Special Modules there is a setting for Default General
Dictionary and one in Preferences/General for Show Glossary Lookup Over
Words (ALT-W). What is the relationship of these two settings? It seems to
me that the Glossary Lookup uses the Default General Dictionary. If so, why
is it a Glossary Lookup and not a Dictionary Lookup? Or, should it be a
Default Glossary setting? Or have i missed something?

Also, ALT-W does not seem to work. I thought it did once or twice but I am
not sure. Mostly it seems to do nothing.

Jerry