[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.4.5rc2

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:27:41 -0700

WOW!  24 hours and absolutely NO BUG REPORTS!  Amazing.  Well, actually,
we've had no reports, period, so maybe you just haven't had a chance to
check rc2 out.  I'm ready to release if we're all good.  I'd feel more
confident with a few 'yea's though, before we do.  If you've reported
problems lately, please let me know if you're ok with the current release.

	-Troy.