[sword-devel] The Quran & BoM (was Glossary vs. Dictionary)

Leon Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:41:00 +0800

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:40, Chris Little wrote:
> I'm less concerned about apocryphal/pseudepigraphal literature that is
> either Christian in nature or profitable for providing biblical
> background but that does not support other religions or cults.

Hmm. Do I tread on this mine, or not? (-: Let's try tiptoeing around it :-)

Including _The_ Apocrypha, at least without significant notice that it is
indeed aprocryphal, favours Roman Catholicism, excluding it favours
Protestantism. Whether one or the other of these are `other religions or
cults' is the question that I'm not going to face.

Apocryphal stuff like the Book of Jasher and so on is a different story.

Cheers; Leon