[sword-devel] Glossary vs. Dictionary

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:07:15 +0800

>A lot of the others we may never release past the beta area.  But I will

Hmm.. I think if a module runs nicely in sword, but the only issue are
spelling mistakes or formatting mistakes that need to be fixed, I'd
like to have an option for downloading those for the general public.

For us, these modules might not be very important, and there might not
be the time to make them perfect. Bur for others, they might be just
what they have been looking for, even in  a beta state.

Greetings,
  Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Christ never meant that we were to remain children in intelligence: on
the contrary, He told us to be not only 'as harmless as doves' but
also 'as wise as serpents.' He wants a child's heart, but a grown-up's
head."  -- C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity