[sword-devel] New Tester Questions

Matthew Donadio sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:48:07 -0400

Hi all,

I signed up for this list a week or two ago, and have been lurking so
far.  I am a seasoned programmer, but the majority of my experience is
with DSP and embedded applications, so I doubt I could offer much help
with developement.  I am interested in helping out with testing beta
releases, though.  I have a few questions:

Can you have multiple copies of Sword installed?  In other words, can I
have a beta version (or more than one) installed along with the release
version?  Where is SWORD_PATH set?

Are locked versions avaialable to all testers, or just some?  I would be
willing to test out modules that I own hardcopies of.

Do all of the Greek modules include accents?  If I turn this option on
with BYZ, IGNT, and TR, I don't see any.

If any of these are answered in the docs or archives, please forgive
me.  I looked, but couldn't find any.  Thanks.

--
Matthew Donadio (m.p.donadio@ieee.org)