[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4 Release Candidate 1

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:28:35 -0700

At 06:44 AM 8/28/2002 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>Ok everyone!  It's finally here!  1.5.4rc1.

The save verse list and copy to clipboard features are nice. As are also
the File/New verse list option and the Search Create verse list. Wonderful,
wonderful. Tool tips could be helpful for the novice user, though.

Bug:
In the commentaries, neither right or left clicking on a list of references
gives the create verse list option or lists the references to select. I can
get these features if I highlight first and then right click. ScripRef
style lists had been working with just a click in the betas.

Jerry