[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4 Release Candidate 1

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:28:35 -0700

At 06:44 AM 8/28/2002 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>Ok everyone!  It's finally here!  1.5.4rc1.

The save verse list and copy to clipboard features are nice. As are also
the File/New verse list option and the Search Create verse list. Wonderful,
wonderful. Tool tips could be helpful for the novice user, though.

In the commentaries, neither right or left clicking on a list of references
gives the create verse list option or lists the references to select. I can
get these features if I highlight first and then right click. ScripRef
style lists had been working with just a click in the betas.