[sword-devel] Sword for windows questions

Louis A. Reed sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 09:12:41 -0500

Could some one please tell me if there is a Windows utility to convert
modules from the Unix/Linux format to the Windows format, and if so which
utility it is and where I can find directions for using it?  I wanted to do
some testing of beta modules for windows, but some of the modules were not
available in windows format at all at the beta modules http page or the ftp
site (I could not find them under /pub/sword/betaraw, at least.  Your help
is greatly appreciated.  Also, how do I unlock the locked modules (I have
the keys) under windows?