[sword-devel] Logos, Graphics etc.

Avihai.H sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:59:34 +0200

Shalom Christian :o)

   My occupation is GUI designer (among other things in
   the multimedi area) :o).   So far, I think that the general
   GUI is user friendly. We have limitations that we have to
   take into consideration - the number of moduls that the
   user adds needs space, right?    But, If we really want
   to make something special we can make a graphic based
   GUI wich will be a very beauty.

   I will give it some more thought and will post some
   suggestions.

                                :o)
                                    Avihai.H