[sword-devel] Just a thought :o)

Greg Marine sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, and maybe include a commentary like Matthew Henry's Concise. But I would have the 2 downloads for sure, since some people may not even want the KJV or anything else that may be included in a basic package.

Just my 2 cents,
Greg

Let your prayer requests be known
http://www.iccnet.org/prayer/
Internet Community Church Ministries
http://www.iccnet.org/

--- "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe@crosswire.org> wrote:
>Yeah, I think we might probably have 2 packages for this next release--
>just the exe, and a basic package that includes the exe and something
>like KJV, Strongs, and Personal.  Thoughts?
>
>	-Troy.
>

>> As an aside, I guess not many people notice this feature. How about
>> including this module in the default download? I know we don't have
>> any modules included in that download so far, but this one is really a
>> featuer people expect -- it just happens to be implemented as a
>> module.

"But God commends His own love towards us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8 (WEB)